Chicago Martial Arts has had the privilege of a blossoming relationship with Buffalo Grove, IL since we opened our doors in 1999. Ranked in Money magazine’s top 50 towns, Buffalo Grove’s growth has been a contributing factor to our longevity. It is a benefit we do not take for granted.
What martial arts students achieve at CMA
Students of all ages have come to expect rigorous training and rewarding benefits when they study at Chicago Martial Arts. In addition to masterful instruction in disciplines including Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as well as kid-focused classes and summer camps, students who come over from Buffalo Grove can expect the following esteem-building benefits:
- Coordination: Coordination, flexibility and strength are developed concurrently during training.
- Self-discipline: The results achieved in martial arts training will transfer over into other day-to-day activities.
- Community: Students do not go through their journey alone. Teachers and students are there with them, supporting and encouraging them along the way.
- Humility: There will be ups and downs, as with all rewarding journeys. Students will learn that over time to be grateful for successes and opportunities.
- Goals: To achieve colors and belts, steps will need to be taken to reach these achievements. Students will learn how to set goals, to work towards them and to eventually accomplish their goals.
Outreach in Buffalo Grove
Throughout the year, the CMA team makes their way out to Buffalo Grove to conduct classes and perform demonstrations at local gyms, clubs, parks and schools. The demonstration typically covers our core classes in Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & MMA as well as conditioning and season classes. Please follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our Calendar to keep up on the latest activities.
Directions to Chicago Martial Arts – Deerfield from Buffalo Grove, IL
The best way to get to our Deerfield location from Buffalo Grove is to head east on Lake Cook Rd to Pfingsten Rd. Turn right Pfingsten Rd, head south about 200 feet and turn left into the office complex. Our location is on the south end of the single-level buildings behind the office complex. Our doors face Interstate 94.
Free Trials provided for Buffalo Grove martial students
To learn more about how to qualify for a free trial of martial arts instructions, please sign up on our Free Trial page.